What is the correct spelling for HOOR?
This word (Hoor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOOR
- boor I do not know of any treasure in Bluar Boor , but I refer you to the enclosed letter which tells something of treasure elsewhere.
- door Do come in and shut the door !
- honor Two men I honor , and no third.
- hood About half-past nine, a negro woman came with Cornelia's cloak and hood .
- hoof The part of the limb below the bandage should be carefully and firmly wrapped with an ordinary cotton bandage all the way from the plaster bandage down to the hoof .
- hook Shit, he thought, the hook didn't catch.
- hoop So soon as the coast was clear, Mary, with "nothing on but a half-sack and petticoat without a hoop ," ran out of the house into the street and over Henley bridge, in a last wild attempt to cheat her fate.
- hoot "He is a night bird, Harry," said she, speaking of her brother, "and flies away at nine o'clock that he may go and hoot like an owl in some dark city haunt that he has.
- hour Every hour I think of you.
- moor Gentlemen always talk like that on the evening before the Twelfth, if they have come to a strange moor .
- poor Poor little Mrs. Peter!