What is the correct spelling for HOPME?
This word (Hopme) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOPME
- home I hid him deep in nodding rye and oat-- His shroud green stalks and loam; His requiem the corn-blade's husky note-- And then I hastened home.... – The Peasent's Confession by Thomas Hardy
- homey Simple cottage draperies hung at the old-fashioned windows, and the personal effects belonging to Natalie were so arranged as to give the entire interior a homey look.
- hop They commenced to crawl, to hop about, and then, as if by one impulse, myriads rose into the air.
- hope I don't know; I hope I have."
- hopi To go down the trail and back is enough to accomplish in one day, unless the visitor is very "strenuous," although not a few do take the drive out to Hopi Point and see the sunset, upon returning from the trail trip.
- hopper An' when the circus come round, I would make friends wi' the men, helpin' of 'em to look after their horses, an' they would sometimes, jest to amuse theirselves, teach me tricks I was glad enough to learn; an' they did say for a clod-hopper I got on very well.
- hume I' faith, I like the hunchback king, and believe our friend Horry Walpole is right in defending him, despite Davie Hume .