What is the correct spelling for HORBORING?
This word (Horboring) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HORBORING
- boring You can nurse your hand for a week, and then go on to Victoria and see if you can pick up a boring-machine of the kind we want cheap."
- forbearing A regard to the interest of the slaves themselves dictated a cautious and prudent and forbearing course.
- herring 8606. Do you generally go to the herring fishing every year?
- honoring Vienna has never had the reputation of honoring its great geniuses during their lifetime, unless they happened to belong to the higher nobility.
- humoring She has got a shock, and wants a bit of humoring.
- laboring "Oh, yes, yes," Lionel went on, as quickly as his laboring breath would allow.
- sobering "Just sore over things," said the old man, with a sobering of the eyes.
- Harboring That he had had something to do with it was her first fear, until convinced to the contrary; and now she blamed Aunt Barbara for harboring the same thought.
- Hobbling She looked back when she was some distance out on the flat road that wound over the plains to the hills, and saw McNab hobbling back towards the whitewashed irregular and dilapidated huts of the Wirree township.
- Hovering There we always have a major-general to lace up our boots, and a field-marshal's always hovering round to light our cigarettes."
- harbouring Even loyal persons were accused of harbouring the shipwrecked men, as it was supposed they might have obtained some treasure in return for their hospitality.
- honouring After we had spent a while in pleasant talk, and when I thought nearly all were with us, I got up on a chair at the end of the barn, and said:- Kind friends,-I am very grateful to you for honouring my invitation as you have done.