What is the correct spelling for HORED?
This word (Hored) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HORED
- bored Oh, well, young people, rich and fashionable, bored by Sunday evening at home; they wanted to work off the week's idleness in two hours, so they danced. And the world got toured You say what happened to my band I say I just got bored Now they call me Whitey Ford – Get Down by everlast
- herd say the word, see the light, join the herd, Love it comes, – Silver Screen by felix da housecat
- hoard Thank you, Hoard; that is all I want with you now.
- hod Let men fancy for a moment that at marriage they must give up the law, the pulpit, the machine-shop, the farm, in which they excel, and which is adequate to purse and pleasure, and turn hod-carrier or road-mender, and they may have a glimpse of the sacrifice which many a gifted woman has made.
- honored "It was Plotina, the woman, that I honored and loved-" "In choosing me she chose you a wife who was tall and so fitted to wear the purple, but who was never beautiful.
- horde What if the land horde went marching back?
- horned The Snowes lost every sheep they had, and nine out of ten horned cattle; and poor Jasper Kebby would have been forced to throw up the lease of his farm, and perhaps to go to prison, but for the help we gave him.
- horrid "Horrid," said Lucy again to herself.
- red If he had been red before, he was pale enough now.
- Gored He was gored, and lay on the grass disembowelled, and as one dead.
- Haired A dark-haired maid opened the door and led him to the great kitchen at the back.
- Hoed Sometimes, when they were in the way of the cedars they were hoed out.
- Horsed I don't say they are many; but five hundred resolute fellows, well horsed and well armed, and led by some man who knows the Indian ways, might be a stumbling-block in the way of an Iroquois raid.
38 words made from the letters HORED
4 letter words made from HORED:deor, dero, dher, doer, dohr, dorh, eohr, eroh, hedo, herd, hero, hodr, hoer, hord, hore, odeh, oder, redo, reho, rohe.
3 letter words made from HORED:doe, doh, dre, edo, hod, hoe, ode, oed, ore, red, rho, rod, roe.
5 letter words made from HORED:doreh, herod, hoder, horde, rohde.