What is the correct spelling for HORMES?
This word (Hormes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HORMES
- hermes He was a fearless creature, and merry withal, and when Hermes had wrapped him up in a hare skin, he sped to Olympus and showed his fellow-gods the son that had been born to him and the beautiful nymph of the forest.
- home Why, didn't you ever take that home ?
- homer You could see that Homer wouldn't ever quite forgive her for that.
- homey Starr was hampered by not hearing anything that was being said down there at that homey -looking ranch house, where everything was clearly visible to him through his field glasses.
- horse A horse and trap was waiting there with Henshaw in it.
- hams The large animal reared up and stood with its side towards them; and its long pointed snout, its short erect ears, its thick body and shaggy coat of hair, showed that it was no Indian nor human creature of any sort, but a huge bear standing upright on its hams .
81 words made from the letters HORMES
4 letter words made from HORMES:eohr, eroh, eros, hemo, herm, hero, hoer, hoes, home, homr, hore, hors, hose, mehr, mesh, meso, moer, more, mors, mosh, ohms, oser, reho, resh, rhos, rohe, rohm, rome, rose, sehr, seor, shem, shmo, shoe, shor, sohm, some, sore.
3 letter words made from HORMES:eos, esm, esr, hem, hmo, hoe, mes, mho, mrs, msh, ohm, ore, rem, res, rho, roe, rom, soh, som.
5 letter words made from HORMES:esrom, hemos, hoers, homer, homes, hores, horme, horse, hoser, moers, moher, mohrs, moreh, mores, morse, ohmer, ormes, osmer, rhome, roehm, sherm, shero, shome, shore.