What is the correct spelling for HORRAIBLE?
This word (Horraible) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HORRAIBLE
- arable The scene symbolised fitly enough of social conditions of the country: the over-crowded peasantry huddled on their scant patches of arable ground, while miles of barren land represented the feudal rights that hemmed them in on every side.
- friable Farther on an implement was being used in preparing fields for irrigation; and as in its simplicity of construction it was dragged over the great enclosure, it drew up the well-tilled, friable soil into ridges or slightly raised portions whose object was to regulate the flow of irrigating water equally all over the field, so that when it was flooded no portion should get more than its due share, one part being swamped while another would be comparatively dry.
- heritable An individual does not lose its importance for knowledge, because its qualities are not heritable.
- hobble Even realization of the penalty was scarcely enough to hobble his impatient legs, for the very suggestion of what the mail represented melted the fetters of this native world as wax in the sun.
- honorable She was not frightened about anything; but she knew that she had behaved as no right-minded or honorable girl should have done.
- honorably I won my track S. and got honorably mentioned in three Commencement exercises; but when I want to brag of my college career do I mention these things?
- honourable In the name of all that is honourable, what is there to think about?
- horrible Turning round, he started back and his heart beat, for the prior was standing close by, looking at him with those horrible eyes.
- horribly The German's life spilled out horribly.
- horridly One of those horridly handsome, fashionable-looking ladies, and she carried him off just as if she were leading him by a chain.
- rabble I doubt, however, the courage of some of my domestics; they would rather yield to the rabble than risk their lives in the defence of my property.
- terrible There followed another terrible time when Peter could see nothing.
- variable In a few species the number of sterigmata is reduced to two and in some low forms the number is variable.