What is the correct spelling for HORUSE?
This word (Horuse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HORUSE
- arouse There's Sir Hugh and my brother away all day; Lord Fareborough has never come out of his room since the morning he tried deer-stalking; and what can Lord Rockminster find to arouse him in a pack of girls?
- chorus There was a chorus from the young lady and the boys together.
- grouse I stopped there a day once on my way to Minnesota, grouse shooting, and I never saw such a rum place.
- hoarse "The man was scarcely able to blow the horn, but he did blow it, and it gave forth a harsh, terrible note, which sounded over the plain and was echoed back from the woods and the rocks with a hoarse , dreadful sound.
- horace The calm, however, was deceitful; for the next morning he led her to the chapel, where Sir Horace and his son were waiting, and there forced her to give her hand to the latter!
- horse Call some one to take Mr Harry's horse , and come as soon as you can."
- horsey A week later this horsey husband of hers brought her on to Brighton for the races there, and hither John Lefolle flew.
- horus "My precious eye of Horus , Mike.
- hose "Now, I'm going to put this heavy stone on the hose pipe, just where it goes through the hedge.
- hours I have been on the look-out for the last two hours .
- house He at once went into the house .
- rouse For a moment he thought he would rouse Harry, who slept on another bed in the same room; but in the end he decided not to disturb his brother's repose.
- ruse It had been a clever ruse , and they had set the trap very deftly.
- Heroes Fallen are thy heroes!
- Hires Suppose she hires a carriage?"
- Houris It was evident that there would be great excitement among my houris.
- Houses I have been about the city, too, and I went into some of the houses.
- Horses The horses moved off before he made any reply.
- hares So once more I say I stick to Camacho, the bountiful skimmings of whose pots are geese and hens, hares and rabbits; but of Basilio's, if any ever come to hand, or even to foot, they'll be only rinsings."
- HRS Before the HRS antenna became the default design for high power broadcasting in the 1950s, Sterba curtains were used.
- hordes How was it possible for the little Belgian army to resist these immense hordes ? He ventures in: let no buzz'd whisper tell: All eyes be muffled, or a hundred swords Will storm his heart, Love's fev'rous citadel: For him, those chambers held barbarian hordes, – The Eve Of St. Agnes by John Keats
93 words made from the letters HORUSE
4 letter words made from HORUSE:eohr, eous, erhu, eroh, eros, eruh, euro, hero, heru, heur, hoer, hoes, hore, hors, hose, houe, hour, hues, huor, huse, oser, oseu, oshu, oure, reho, resh, rhos, rhue, rhus, rohe, rohu, rose, roue, rous, rues, ruhe, ruse, rush, sehr, seor, shoe, shor, shou, shue, shuo, sore, sour, suer, suhr, suor, sure, suro, uher, uroh, user.
3 letter words made from HORUSE:eos, esr, hoe, hue, hus, ore, res, rho, roe, rue, soh, sou, sue, sur, uro, use.
5 letter words made from HORUSE:hoers, hores, horse, horus, hoser, hosur, hours, house, huers, hueso, huser, roues, rouse, roush, rushe, shero, shore, shure, soeur, suero, suhre, usher.