What is the correct spelling for HOS?
This word (Hos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOS
- cos The scouts, under Colonel Bowie, surrounded the town, to give warning of the approach of any reinforcements for General Cos , who remained within, still barricading the streets and wondering how soon the revolutionists would attack him.
- dos En candaua y en otras dos encomiendas, otro dozientos pos Mi nuh wuk fi politician weh mi head like a dos Woman yuh bring mi kids yuh have mi land and mi house So let's tek a trip and go pon di north coast Dat wey yuh a first spoke, cross!!! – Say You Leaving by bounty killer
- hob That went on at eleven and her tracks were superimposed on the hob -nailed boot-marks of the miners.
- hod Walter carried his hod full, and was a man.
- hog Throw a boot at the hog !
- hop The fiery wilderness still lay breathless in the great heat, but the lengthening shadow of the hop -bush was now a thing to be thankful for, and in it the broken captive fell into a fine semblance of natural slumber.
- hops For we feed our cattle and poultry on the land, and get from the land corn, malt, hops , iron, timber, and every other thing we use, except fish and a few sea-drugs; and we could not get fish without nets and boats, nor make nets and boats without fibre and wood and metals.
- hose Kent got down stiffly from his cramped seat on the fireman's box and wetted his parched lips at the nozzle of the tender hose .
- host The infant draws forth a host of feelings, before unknown, in the mother's heart.
- hot The reading of it turned her hot and cold.
- how "How do you do, Mr. Poopendyke!
- hus John Hus was brought forward by national sentiment which had fiercely resented the suppression of this martyr's memorial celebrations, and for a time it seemed that John Hus would hold the field, that the spirit of the nation would return to his tenets and away from an alien spiritual authority.
- os The central portion or prolabium is usually smaller than normal, and is closely adherent to the os incisivum.
- sos The same name may be borne by a large number of other persons, for it is the name of an early Roman family which in course of time may have divided into several branches or "houses," answering to each other very much as the "Worcestershire" So-and-Sos may answer to the "Hampshire" So-and-Sos, except that the distinction in the Roman case is not territorial.
- Has "Ah," he said, "what a home he has left, and what a friend!
- His What was his name?
- HHS HHS responded by issuing a report, with the Bureaus assistance, that outlined a series of policy- and practice-related steps toward achieving this goal.
- hogs Add 20 hogs at $10, or $200 in all.
- HMS HMS Fox had three men wounded, and the Phlegethon one seaman killed.
- HES Hes waved back the priestess Papave, who fell half fainting to the ground and lay there covering her eyes with her hand.
1 words made from the letters HOS
3 letter words made from HOS:soh.