What is the correct spelling for HOSRT?
This word (Hosrt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOSRT
- haste Then Mr. Hunter left the office in great haste , and Fred and Joe looked at each other in dismay.
- hasty But, restless and miserable, he could not stop in Hartlepool longer than to get some hasty food at the inn from which the coach started.
- hearst When Hearst Castle opened in 1958, a huge number of tourists also flowed through Big Sur.
- Hast Thou hast strange notions in thy head.
- Hist And with his one sound leg and hist two sticks he went cheerfully paddling along.
- Horsed The ploughs of Norfolk were, as in many other counties, absurdly over-horsed, from three to five being used when only two were necessary; so Coke set the example of using two whenever possible, and won a bet with Sir John Sebright by ploughing an acre of stiff land in Hertfordshire in a day with a pair of horses.
- hasn't He left the house the day before yesterday, without telling any of us good-bye, and he hasn't written, and I don't know what on earth has become of him."