What is the correct spelling for HOSTINGS?
This word (Hostings) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOSTINGS
- hastings "This is indeed wonderful," exclaimed Harry, who had accompanied Mr Hastings .
- housings Behind them followed an elegant, two-wheeled chariot, with two prancing brown horses bearing tufts of red and blue feathers on their noble heads, and seeming by the bearing of their arched necks and flowing tails to express their pride in the gorgeous housings , richly embroidered in silver, purple, and blue and golden ornaments, which they wore-and even more in their beautiful, royal charioteer, Bent-Anat, the daughter of Rameses, at whose lightest word they pricked their ears, and whose little hand guided them with a scarcely perceptible touch.
- hustings Indeed when he presented himself for the last time before his constituents in 1857, he was emphatically attacked on the hustings as an opponent of the secularization of the reserves for refusing to give a distinct pledge as to the course he would take on the question.
- Hasting Have I not cause to think that the hour is hasting but too fast when the veil must be rent for me?
- Hoisting Conspicuous among these was a middle-aged woman, who elicited remarks from all who beheld her, both from the peculiarity of her dress and the huge blue cotton umbrella she persisted in hoisting, to the great annoyance of those in whose faces it was thrust, and who forgot in a measure their vexation when they read the novel device it bore.
- Hosting There'll be parties for hosting Marshmallows for roasting – It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year by Garth Brooks
- stings When the dog bites, when the bee stings When I'm feeling sad I simply remember my favorite things Then I don't feel so bad – Favorite Things by me first and the gimme gimmes
204 words made from the letters HOSTINGS
4 letter words made from HOSTINGS:ghio, gihn, gion, gish, gist, gohn, goht, gois, goit, gons, goth, goti, higo, hing, hino, hint, hisn, hiss, hito, hits, hogi, hogs, host, hoti, igno, igon, ings, inhg, insh, inst, iong, itno, itoh, iton, ngoh, ngoi, nhot, nigh, nith, nito, nits, nosh, noth, oghi, ogin, oths, otis, shin, shio, shit, shot, sigh, sign, sing, sins, sion, snit, snog, snoh, snot, sogn, song, stih, stoh, thin, thio, thog, thoi, thon, tihg, tihn, tihs, ting, tinh, tion, togi, togs, tohn, tons, tosh, toss.
5 letter words made from HOSTINGS:ghosi, ghosn, ghost, ghoti, gihon, goins, goshi, gosht, gothi, higos, hings, hints, hiong, hists, hogni, hoing, hoist, hongi, hongs, honig, hosni, hosts, hotin, hsing, ingos, ingot, isnot, issho, ngsit, nighs, night, nisos, nohit, noshi, ohing, oints, onths, oshin, othin, shing, shino, shion, shiso, shito, shits, shogi, shogs, shoin, shong, shoni, sighs, sight, signo, signs, sihon, sings, sinhs, siong, sisno, sison, sitno, snigs, snogs, snots, sohni, soins, songs, sonti, soshi, sosin, soths, sting, stohn, stong, stosh, thigs, thing, thins, thion, thiss, thong, thons, tigon, tingo, tings, tinos, tiong, tions, togni, toing, tongs, tonis, toshi, tosin, tsing, tsion, tsong.
3 letter words made from HOSTINGS:gin, hin, hog, hot, inh, ion, iso, nig, nit, nog, not, nth, sin, sis, sit, soh, son, sos, sot, sth, tho, tin, tog, ton, tsh, tss.