What is the correct spelling for HOSTY?
This word (Hosty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOSTY
- ghost It's no ghost, darling. 'Cuz I'm pickin' up my pace and makin' time like space ghost Raising a toast to the highway patrol with the most – Curbside Prophet by Jason Mraz
- haste Down to the kitchen he ran, in haste to get out and reach the great door. Your conscience now removed with haste The stench of death reveals the taste – Scoop by Nasum
- hasty William Geake took two hasty turns up and down the little parlour.
- heist Michael Halpert also sacrificed his reputation with the crew in the fake Buddha heist.
- hoist They will the Red Cross Flag hoist, I tell you, and it will cover more than a parcel of nuns and schoolgirls.
- honesty Captain Nelson tells us that you were unwise enough to express an opinion as to the honesty of the Portuguese escort that he proposed to send with you.
- hoot My dear girl, I might not be worth a hoot at the job.
- horsey "She loves horses, and yet she's not a bit horsey," she said in conclusion, "and there's really nothing better than that.
- hose We sympathise with the natives, for we find clothes becoming intolerable; hence our enjoyment of the morning bath, which consists in getting into a large tub on board and being pumped upon by the hose.
- Hast Thou hast killed thy lady!"
- Hist Came now the storm that hist his heart.
- hoots If that game were reported in the newspapers it would consist of a record of the umpire's decisions, plus the reporter's impression of the hoots and cheers of the crowd, plus at best a vague account of how certain men, who had no specified position on the field moved around for a few hours on an unmarked piece of sod.
- hoists The traders are the cursed middlemen, bad friends of the "people," and infernally treacherous to the nobles till money hoists them.
- HOS =Foer Ymnig Rening= foerekommer ofta hos dem, som aero blodfulla, liksom hos dem som aero bleka och svaga.