What is the correct spelling for HOTING?
This word (Hoting) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOTING
- hiding He did not believe she was hiding .
- hitting The old man was watching, and soon he saw one of the doves walking around the other eleven and hitting some of them a clip of its bill, and then it raised its wings, and the old man saw the spot.
- homing She sighed, and there was a far-off look in her eyes as if she saw again the Norse mountains and streams and the flower-edged glaciers, and heard the song of the maidens on the pastures round the saeters, and the homing call for the cattle, and longed for them.
- hurting I could not help laughing, but I begged John by no means to annoy Emilia by hurting her cat.
- voting I shouldn't know whether I was voting rightly."
- Hating Haven't we freed 'em from the cruel Castalians that they've been hating so for three hundred years?"
80 words made from the letters HOTING
4 letter words made from HOTING:ghio, gihn, gion, gohn, goht, goit, goth, goti, higo, hing, hino, hint, hito, hogi, hoti, igno, igon, inhg, iong, itno, itoh, iton, ngoh, ngoi, nhot, nigh, nith, nito, noth, oghi, ogin, thin, thio, thog, thoi, thon, tihg, tihn, ting, tinh, tion, togi, tohn.
5 letter words made from HOTING:ghoti, gihon, gothi, hiong, hogni, hoing, hongi, honig, hotin, ingot, night, nohit, ohing, othin, thing, thion, thong, tigon, tingo, tiong, togni, toing.
3 letter words made from HOTING:gin, hin, hog, hot, inh, ion, nig, nit, nog, not, nth, tho, tin, tog, ton.