What is the correct spelling for HOUASE?
This word (Houase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOUASE
- hausa Aaron Stoltzfoos repeated in Hausa .
- haze When first I noticed it, like everybody else aboard, I took it to be some form of haze , due to the heat of the sun; for it was broad daylight when the thing came.
- hearse I say "task," for after the carpenter was paid for the coffin and Jamie Scott for the hearse there was only six shillings left.
- hoarse The sheriff's voice was rough and hoarse .
- horse This is your horse .
- horsey They were riderless and driverless, and if there had been any harness, there was not a vestige of it to be seen; still, they kept neck and neck, which means in horsey language side by side, and on they came in the maddest fashion.
- hose David hadn't noticed the hose before.
- hosea On referring to Hosea xi, 1, we find the words have no reference whatever to Jesus, and that, therefore, either the tale of the flight is invented as a fulfilment of the prophecy, or the prophecy manufactured to support the tale of the flight.
- hours What took us hours before to settle, we can settle now in the course of half an hour.
- house "It's the house I told you of," said Ned.
- hus John Hus has just been mentioned.
- Has It has just come.
- Houses I walked about among the houses.
- Housed May I hope that it is housed at Babylon Hall?"
- hoes A great plain stretched away at our feet, and in the fields below women were stooping forward over their hoes .
- hues And now as the glorious hues of sunrise began to flush and glow in the east, and the varying voices of the wilderness arose in glad and joyous greeting of another day, the piping of birds, and the hum of insects, Gerard's pulses beat with an unwonted sense of exhilaration, of vivid delight in his new-found freedom.
- HaaS Why, just to show you how a woman don't know how many real friends she has got, why-even Mark Haas , of the Mound City Silk Company, a firm I don't do a hundred dollars' worth of business with a year, I wish you could have heard him the other night at the Y.M.H.A., a man you know for yourself just goes there to be sociable with the trade.
- HOS He notes further that the ceremony of naming children among the Bhuiyas is identical with that of the Mundas and Hos .
- hoarser But Mother Corey cut in, his voice older and hoarser , and the skin on his jowls even grayer than usual.
48 words made from the letters HOUASE
3 letter words made from HOUASE:ash, eos, hao, hoe, hue, hus, oas, sea, sha, soh, sou, sue, usa, use.
4 letter words made from HOUASE:ashe, eash, eous, esau, haue, hoes, hose, houe, hues, huse, oahe, oahu, ohau, oseu, osha, oshu, saue, seha, shoe, shou, shua, shue, shuo, soha, soua, suao, suea.
5 letter words made from HOUASE:haseo, hause, hosea, house, huaso, hueso, oesau.