What is the correct spelling for HOUBOR?
This word (Houbor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOUBOR
- harbour Archy himself was fully aware that the bosom friendliness of the days and nights in harbour could not continue at sea, and Mr. Spokesly ceased to share the never-ending refreshment without which Archy could no longer support existence.
- hob Mrs. Rylands drew a chair before the kitchen stove, and put her wet feet on the hob .
- hobby My hobby , Mrs. Moncreiff!
- honor It is not one of those I had the honor of showing to Monsieur Sennier.
- horror When I saw it for the first time it was a place of death and horror .
- hour This will not take longer than one hour .
- hub The whole countryside seems to become a revolving, horizontal wheel with its hub at the horizon.
- humor He felt in good humor , for his plan had been carried out.