What is the correct spelling for HOUCK?
This word (Houck) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOUCK
- hack "No-no," rejoined the officer, "the neighing we heard, was only from some farmer's hack running loose in the pastures.
- heck F. W. Heck , 2 Md.
- hick To yexe or sobbe, Hick en, To Hick , or to have the Hick -hock.
- hock Course I made him take the surplus till I hed the money to git it outen hock , and when we was able to pay fer it, Bud went arter it.
- hook There was one year when I had a pass-hook for some time, but it was not made up regularly, and it was given up.
- huck Perhaps it was not the healthiest entertainment, but it was the kind to cultivate an imagination that would one day produce "Tom Sawyer" and "Huck Finn."