What is the correct spelling for HOUD?
This word (Houd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOUD
- hod And, in view of the work and the worry which awaits the members of the School Boards, I must confess to an occasional ungrateful hope that the friends who are toiling upwards with me in their hod , may, when they reach "the third round from the top," let me fall back into peace and quietness.
- hold Indeed, it was impossible that the Chevalier himself or the Duke of Ormond could hold back. But mine is warm as life ; I have struggled and made thee loose thy hold, I have turned aside the knife. Despair itself in me was bold, – Death and the Lady by Mary Elizabeth Coleridge
- hood "And there is Knebel too," shouted the duke to the gentleman who just then pulled the wet hood of his cloak over his powdered hair. Black shades on down low in your hood Smoking on that good – Exit by R. Kelly
- hound "How's the hound you and Jim fetched in las' year? Shall Pain and Mystery profound Pursue me like a sleepless hound, – Three Voices, The by Lewis Carroll
- hour Then-"What is the hour ?" And the Rose answered, "In that evil hour A voice said, `Father, wherefore falls the flower? – The Answer by Rudyard Kipling
- hud Hud. What is this tale?
- loud They descended, and had hardly reached the bottom, when they heard a loud noise at the door above, and presently the voices of several people. Nobody shouts or talks too loud, Not in my castle on a cloud. – Castle On A Cloud by Unknown Author
- Hoed Been a corn-patch too-the marks where it had been hoed up were there, same as they used to do in old times when there were more hoes than ploughs and more convicts than horses and working bullocks in the country.
- you'd You'd better be back here before then.