What is the correct spelling for HOUDE?
This word (Houde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOUDE
- heed Paying no farther heed to Joshua, he began the pursuit. One scene even thou canst not deform--- The limit of thy sloth or speed When future wanderers bear the storm Which we shall sleep too sound to heed. – To Time by george gordon, lord byron
- hide Besides, to hide would be undignified. But he the gold missing, which he did hide, The halter which he found he knit: so dy'd. – Ausonius Lib. I. Epig. by Richard Lovelace
- hod Your truss has held me from the day I received it, April 20, 1911. I could not walk a quarter of a mile before I got it, and could lift no more than a hod of coal.
- hood Do not put your faith In a cape and a hood, They will not protect you The way that they should. – I Know Things Now by Unknown Author
- horde Even in the shadow of so bright a Lord Must swarm and propagate the filthy horde – Heroic Poem in Praise of Wine by Hilaire Belloc
- hound Crouch'd on the ground, the terrified hound Gives vent to a very odd sort of a sound; – Witches' Frolic, The by Richard Harris Barham
- house Installed a T1 line in my house Always at my PC, double-clickin' on my mizouse – It's All About The Pentiums by weird al yankovic
- howdy "Say howdy as loud as you want," he cried, slapping him fondly on the flank, "you'll not betray us.
- hue Flooding the heavens in a ruddy hue; Red grew the lake, the sere fields parched and brown, Red grew the marshes where the creeks stole down, But never a wind-breath blew. – How one Winter Came in the Lake Region by William Wilfred Campbell
- Hied This suggestion met with the approval of the other members of the committee, and forthwith they hied themselves down the hill.
- Hoed The only women with whom he had ever had any intercourse had been the rude wenches who tramped with the herds, and dug and hoed and cut grass and grain on the wastes of the Maremma; creatures burnt black with the sun and wrinkled by the winds, and with skin hard and hairy, and feet whose soles were like wood-'la femelle de l'homme,' but not so clean of hide or sweet of breath as the heifers they drove down along the sea-ways in autumn weather.
- Hoped They hoped, however, that nothing would prevent them seeing him on his return from sea.
- Housed As for Shenac, the feeling that all the summer's work was successfully ended, that the farm-products were safely housed beyond loss, gave her a sense of being at leisure, though her hands were full of work, and would be for a long time yet.
- Hyde Now, Miss Hyde , just tell me what to do."
- holed Bury Your Dead spent the next several months touring and when summer approached they holed up in Massachusetts and did nothing but eat, sleep, and breathe the new Bury Your Dead songs, which would comprise their Victory Records debut titled Cover Your Tra
- he'd "He would like me to look nice-I am sure he'd like us all to look nice to-night.