What is the correct spelling for HOULDING?
This word (Houlding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOULDING
- folding The footman had already opened the great folding door to usher the illustrious visitor to his carriage, when a lady stepped from the drawing-room and touched him on the sleeve. And kinda golden As time keeps folding – Future Years by deady
- golding Thus translated by Golding in 1567, from whom it is very probable that Shakespeare obtained his information-
- halting There were two opinions as to whether they were halting at Bulwana or passing it, on their way to Laing's Neck.
- hauling "From the look of the stuff Bailey's boy was hauling up there this morning.
- hoarding Observers should begin upon the precept, that not all we see is worth hoarding , and that the things we see are to be weighed in the scale with what we know of the situation, before we commit ourselves to a measurement.
- holding "Good-night," he said, holding out his hand.
- howling At all events he "shook" him, as they called it at the Howling Wilderness, and "played it alone."
- hulking He carried a rifle nowadays, and he rather believed he might carry it ten years without ever firing a shot at any man of their hulking crowd.
- moulding 12.-The Moulding of Peat.
- moulting Are they regulated in their motions with us by a failure of food, or by a propensity to moulting , or by a disposition to rest after so rapid a life, or by what?
- Holden By love shall He be gotten and holden, by thought never.
- Holing He therefore went about from gun to gun, cheering and encouraging the men, sometimes training one of the weapons himself, and all the while impressing upon the crew-as well as he could by signs-the necessity for holing and sinking the junks as speedily as possible, and so reducing to some extent the severe gruelling to which the Su-chen was being subjected.
- holdings Stock holdings in the Bank of Columbia and in the Bank of Alexandria proved profitable investments.
265 words made from the letters HOULDING
5 letter words made from HOULDING:dhing, dhoni, dhuni, dilgo, dingl, dingo, dinho, diogu, dling, dolni, dough, dougl, douin, doung, dugon, duhon, duing, duino, dulin, duong, ghlin, gholi, ghoul, gihon, glion, gluon, golin, gonul, goudi, gouil, gouin, gould, gound, gudni, guild, guion, gulhi, gulin, guoli, hindu, hiong, hiung, hldon, hlond, hogni, hogun, hoing, hongi, honig, houli, hound, houng, hudon, hugin, hugon, hulin, hulon, hundi, ligon, liguo, lihou, lindh, lindu, lingo, lodin, login, loing, lough, louhi, lound, loung, ludin, luing, luino, lundh, lundi, lungi, lungo, ngilu, nguoi, noghl, oding, oguni, ohing, ohlin, olund, ondul, uhlig, uldin, ulong, ungol, unlid.
4 letter words made from HOULDING:dhol, dhou, dhul, dhun, dihg, ding, diol, dniu, dogi, dogu, dohn, doin, dong, donu, doun, dugh, dugi, dugo, duhl, duhn, duin, duli, dulo, dung, duni, ghil, ghio, ghul, gihn, gild, gilo, gion, glih, gnod, gohl, gohn, goil, gold, golu, gond, gonu, gudi, guhn, guil, guld, guli, gulo, gund, higo, hild, hilo, hilu, hind, hing, hino, hldn, hodn, hogi, hold, holi, hugi, hugo, huld, huli, hung, huni, idlu, idog, idol, idul, idun, iglu, igno, igon, ilgo, indo, inhg, inlo, inul, iong, iuno, lido, lihd, lihn, lind, ling, lino, lion, lohn, loin, long, loud, ludi, ludo, luhn, luin, lund, lung, ndou, ngoh, ngoi, nido, nigh, nodi, noli, noul, nudi, odin, oghi, ogin, oglu, olig, oudh, ough, ould, oung, udin, udon, ughi, ugli, ugni, ugoh, ulin, undo, ungo, unho, unio, uong.
3 letter words made from HOULDING:dig, din, dog, doh, dol, don, dug, dun, duo, gin, gnu, god, gui, gun, hdl, hin, hnd, hod, hog, hud, hug, hun, ido, igd, ilo, inh, iod, ion, iou, iud, lid, lin, log, lug, luo, ngu, nig, nil, nod, nog, oil, old, oui, unh, uni.