What is the correct spelling for HOUMOR?
This word (Houmor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOUMOR
- home I wish he had come home !"
- homer In the new commentary, indeed, on the Battle of Hastings, we are told again and again, that many of the similies which the poet has copied from Homer , contain circumstances that are found in the Greek, but omitted in Mr. Pope’s translation.
- hour Them poor little things-'way past their supper hour .
- hum Before she opened her eyes, she heard the creaking of the freighter, and a slight hum that might have come from the firing of the jets.
- hume Lieutenant Hume does not say what is the matter with him.
- hummer We're in for a storm, girls, and a hummer , too, from the look of it.
- humor "There's nothing to forgive yet, Aunt Celia," said Katharine, with apparent good humor .
- humour All the present race have grown up under his eye, and humour him in his old age.
- humors Illustrated, 1 75 Humors of Falconbridge.
40 words made from the letters HOUMOR
3 letter words made from HOUMOR:hmo, hum, mho, moo, ohm, omo, rho, rom, rum, uro.
4 letter words made from HOUMOR:homo, homr, hoor, horo, hour, humo, huor, hurm, moor, muhr, muro, oohm, ooru, orum, ouro, rohm, rohu, romo, room, roum, ruhm, rumo, umoh, uomo, urmo, uroh.
5 letter words made from HOUMOR:humor, mohor, moruo, ohrum.