What is the correct spelling for HOUMOUR?
This word (Houmour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOUMOUR
- home But they didn't really go home.
- homer Sometimes he is regarded among the greatest poets because he is among the earliest, like Homer.
- honour You had every reason for thinking him a man of honour?
- hour Tell me at what hour I may call and see him in his house.
- hum So, in like manner, on October 16, I passed under an old oak almost hidden by ivy, and paused to listen to the loud hum made by the insects that came to the ivy blossom.
- hume Hume occupied all the rooms.
- hummer It would have been impossible for any of them- "An' Ten Spot's a hummer when he gits started," Train was saying.
- humor Then he said gravely, but with just a suspicion of humor about his mouth:- "General, if I had done that, you wouldn't be here in my tent to-day."
- humour "It is only my sense of humour that has saved me.
- humus Thirty years ago, when Chemistry and Vegetable Physiology began to be applied to Agriculture, the opinion was firmly held among scientific men, that the organic parts of humus-by which we understand decayed vegetable matter, such as is found to a greater or less extent in all good soils, and abounds in many fertile ones, such as constitutes the leaf-mold of forests, such as is produced in the fermenting of stable manure, and that forms the principal part of swamp-muck and peat,-are the true nourishment of vegetation, at any rate of the higher orders of plants, those which supply food to man and to domestic animals.
- rumour It was shortly after this, that a rumour went round the ship that there was to be no look-out that night after eight o'clock.
- tumour And so, constantly excited, the tumour-like mass tends to steady increase in size, until enlargements are formed which one may sometimes truly term enormous.
- humors Humors of the danger threatened to his hitherto acknowledged ascendancy reached Liszt in his Swiss retreat.
47 words made from the letters HOUMOUR
3 letter words made from HOUMOUR:hmo, hum, mho, moo, ohm, omo, rho, rom, rum, uro.
4 letter words made from HOUMOUR:homo, homr, hoor, horo, hour, humo, huor, hurm, huru, huur, moor, muhr, muhu, muro, muru, oohm, ooru, orum, ouro, rohm, rohu, romo, room, roum, ruhm, rumo, umoh, umur, uomo, uour, urmo, uroh.
5 letter words made from HOUMOUR:humor, mohor, moruo, ohrum, oumou.