What is the correct spelling for HOURES?
This word (Houres) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOURES
- hoarse It seemed to him that he had not been below more than half an hour when he heard a hail, to which the hoarse voice of the man at the wheel responded.
- horse "Yes," said the old horse; "he will have me done up like new, and he will tell his little boy to love me for his sake, and all my happy days will begin again.
- houri And at such moments was her beauty-in my heated fancy thus it appeared perhaps-the beauty of beings either above or apart from the earth-the beauty of the fabulous Houri of the Turk.
- Houris This fact recalls Muhammed's promise to his believers that they would meet the ever-beautiful dark-eyed houris in the life after death.
- hares Moreover, I have seen thee at the tavern, and if thou canst run as fast as thou canst drink, I should like to hunt hares with thee.