What is the correct spelling for HOURLONG?
This word (Hourlong) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOURLONG
- along That kept us along." Never mind if they come along Surely they won't stay very long – Finale by Unknown Author
- furlong We were well within a furlong of them.
- headlong Aim-sa was in danger, and so he went headlong to the rescue.
- howling He was gasping a little, his face to the howling night.
- hulking With them little hands, and-and for a big, hulking chap like me.
- hung Now while Lightfoot had been standing there his tail had hung down, and it was as Johnny Chuck had said.
- hurling As it was, the savages came at them with dauntless courage, throwing their assagais when near enough, and hurling stones down from the almost perpendicular cliffs on either side.
- long How long has he been here?