What is the correct spelling for HOVED?
This word (Hoved) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOVED
- have Didn't I have a right?
- heed Orion understood this gesture, and although he again succeeded in keeping cool he felt that he could no longer be sure of himself; he bowed low, without paying any heed to the Vekeel, and begged Amru to excuse him for the present. Here's advice that you should heed Common sense is all you need – Whatever's Clever by Beverley Knight
- hive They went like great burning bees in an endless file into a hive, past those which were drifting dreamily out, while below, on the black, distorted water, golden serpents flashed and twisted to and fro. And as you burn the hive I'm standing on ground zero baby Hollow but alive – Doomsday by Monster Magnet
- hod The hod-carrier, who is bringing bricks from the background, has a very good way of carrying them; but those who are bearing a pile of bricks between them seem to make a very awkward business of it.
- hood I'm so hood and the hood everywhere Thank god black card good everywhere – Ay Man by lil wayne
- horde And somewhere, off in the dark spaces beyond the flickering lights, lay the million acres of land for which the horde was clamoring, its quiet sleep unbroken.
- hovel If we gazed with peculiar interest upon one hovel more than upon another, it was because some of us had there maintained ourselves; if we endeavoured to count the number of shot-holes in any wall, or the breaks in any hedge, it was because we had stood behind it when "the iron hail" fell thick and fast around us.
- hover The chambermaid and the cook hover lightly about.
- hued There came rumors of war, and the wings of the glad-hued year drooped sadly.
- loved I never loved life before as I love it now.
- moved They were never to know what had moved her to tears.
- Halved Some of the lemons and oranges used for juice should be pared first, to preserve the peel dry; some should be halved, and, when squeezed, the pulp cut out, and the outsides dried for grating.
- Hied To the turnip field hied Haley's men, Perkins and Webster leading the way, Tim and Cameron bringing up the rear.
- Hived He felt that the fact of his living in the cabin made him superior to the men who hived in the fo'c's'le; and this feeling showed itself in his attitude toward them.
- Hoed The drudgery was left to the women, who hoed the corn when at home, and carried the burdens when the warriors were moving about.
- heaved It was a merry drive and all too soon the Palace heaved in view.
- holed Third modern drachma coinsThe first issue of coins minted in 1954 consisted of holed aluminium 5-, 10- and 20-lepton pieces, with 50-lepton, 1-, 2-, 5- and 10-drachma pieces in cupro-nickel.
- he'd He'd grown a lot, too.