What is the correct spelling for HOVM?
This word (Hovm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOVM
- foam They, however, pressed on with renewed haste,-and they had nearly reached the summit when another shrill cry echoed over the sunset-colored foam. And I will cross the whitening foam, And I will seek a foreign home; – Stanzas To A Lady, On Leaving England by george gordon, lord byron
- form My answer was that I did not know him sufficiently, that I could form no idea on the subject, and I requested him not to allude to it any more. Here---here's his place, where meteors shoot, clouds form, Lightnings are loosened, Stars come and go! Let joy break with the storm, Peace let the dew send! – A Grammarian's Funeral by Robert Browning
- ham How good the ham smelled and the potatoes and the coffee. When he gets mean and sarcastic And salty as an old country ham Follow my rules that I give you And a lion will turn into a lamb. – Kill Him With Kindness by kitty wells
- harm "If I were to do so I should do you more harm than good. Reach at that Arrogance which needs thy harm, And beat it down before its sins grow worse. Spend our resentment, cannon, -- yea, disburse Our gold in shapes of flame, our breaths in storm. – On Seeing a Piece of Our Heavy Artillery Brought into Action by Wilfred Owen
- have Sleep and rest have forsaken me.
- helm When, therefore, the votes went against the Republican Party, and President Wilson came to the helm, he let the Far-Eastern policy drop. But, now, the ruler of an anchor'd realm, She throws aside the sceptre- leaves the helm, – Al Aaraaf by Edgar Allan Poe
- hem A woman came to Jesus and tremblingly reached out her feeble hand and touched the hem of his garment. Sky woke a baby, ain't no jackin' my hem I got a whole lot to say so I ain't talking to them – Revelations by Mos Def
- hiv Biologically speaking, if women or men break their abstinence vow, a woman is twice as likely to contract HIV due to her anatomy.
- hive Everywhere at night the city is filled with the magic of lamps: over the river they pour in golden patches their floating luminous oil on the restless darkness; the bright lamps float in and out of the cavern of London Bridge Station like round shining bees in and out of a black hive; in the suburbs the street lamps glimmer with the brightness of lemons among the trees. Johnny 5, I reside, in the killa bee hive, only the strong gon' survive – N.Y.C. Everything by Method Man
- hm "Hm! Yes, they say, of course, that there is something, but that one does not know! And I do not believe that one need to mix in it!"
- home I never have seen a vagabond who really liked to roam All up and down the streets of the world and not to have a home: – Roofs by Joyce Kilmer
- hoof Stamping on the ramping with a cloven hoof Who's that dancing on the jailhouse roof – Up Jumped The Devil by Nick Cave
- hovel It mattered nothing to the children of the mud hovel that their father was not an exemplary character; they did not want him to be drowned; and Norah, hearing in extreme youth of the hero who had interposed between him and such a cruel death, had mentally built a pedestal for the hero and kept him on top of it ever since.
- hover Lover come close to me, I wanna feel you and touch you all over. This will be so special, we'll be free, Forever, my sweet love, we will hover. – So Special by Ella Blame
- hum At dawn, when hushed was earth's busy hum And men looked not for their Christ to come, – The Shadow Of The Cross by John McCrae
- ovum In many cases the apparent tumor is a blighted ovum which has failed to develop, but has grafted itself on its more fortunate twin and from it has drawn its nourishment.
- Him But was it first and greatest with him? We passed by woods, and lawns of clover, And found the horse and bridled him, For we knew well the old was over. I heard one say, "His eyes grow dim – Narrative And Dramatic The Wanderings Of Oisin by William Butler Yeats