What is the correct spelling for HOVM?
This word (Hovm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOVM
- foam And I will cross the whitening foam, And I will seek a foreign home; – Stanzas To A Lady, On Leaving England by george gordon, lord byron
- form Here---here's his place, where meteors shoot, clouds form, Lightnings are loosened, Stars come and go! Let joy break with the storm, Peace let the dew send! – A Grammarian's Funeral by Robert Browning
- ham When he gets mean and sarcastic And salty as an old country ham Follow my rules that I give you And a lion will turn into a lamb. – Kill Him With Kindness by kitty wells
- harm Reach at that Arrogance which needs thy harm, And beat it down before its sins grow worse. Spend our resentment, cannon, -- yea, disburse Our gold in shapes of flame, our breaths in storm. – On Seeing a Piece of Our Heavy Artillery Brought into Action by Wilfred Owen
- helm But, now, the ruler of an anchor'd realm, She throws aside the sceptre- leaves the helm, – Al Aaraaf by Edgar Allan Poe
- hem Sky woke a baby, ain't no jackin' my hem I got a whole lot to say so I ain't talking to them – Revelations by Mos Def
- hive Johnny 5, I reside, in the killa bee hive, only the strong gon' survive – N.Y.C. Everything by Method Man
- home I never have seen a vagabond who really liked to roam All up and down the streets of the world and not to have a home: – Roofs by Joyce Kilmer
- hoof Stamping on the ramping with a cloven hoof Who's that dancing on the jailhouse roof – Up Jumped The Devil by Nick Cave
- hovel It mattered nothing to the children of the mud hovel that their father was not an exemplary character; they did not want him to be drowned; and Norah, hearing in extreme youth of the hero who had interposed between him and such a cruel death, had mentally built a pedestal for the hero and kept him on top of it ever since.
- hover Lover come close to me, I wanna feel you and touch you all over. This will be so special, we'll be free, Forever, my sweet love, we will hover. – So Special by Ella Blame
- hum At dawn, when hushed was earth's busy hum And men looked not for their Christ to come, – The Shadow Of The Cross by John McCrae
- ovum In many cases the apparent tumor is a blighted ovum which has failed to develop, but has grafted itself on its more fortunate twin and from it has drawn its nourishment.
- Him We passed by woods, and lawns of clover, And found the horse and bridled him, For we knew well the old was over. I heard one say, "His eyes grow dim – Narrative And Dramatic The Wanderings Of Oisin by William Butler Yeats
- being in residence