What is the correct spelling for HOW'LL?
This word (How'll) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOW'LL
- hall Then he opened his door and glanced about the hall. To the dark cave, the goblin's hall; Or in the castle he's pursuing Among the ghosts his own undoing; Or playing with the waterfall." – Idiot Boy, The by William Wordsworth
- hello Hello, Betts, what's up? A chance for stage folks to say hello, Another op'nin' of another show. – Another Op'nin', Another Show by Unknown Author
- hill Before she was half way down the hill, she met Winfield, who had come on the afternoon train. To read the gravestones on the hill; The graveyard draws the living still, – In a Disused Graveyard by Robert Lee Frost
- hilly Unlike the neighbourhood of most watering places, the country immediately at the back of the town is hilly and well wooded.
- hold We'll hold the lanthorn, and-why, how's this? From conning-tower to hold. They fought as they fought in Nelson's fleet; They were stripped to the waist, they were bare to the feet, As it was in the days of old. – The Ballad Of The "Clampherdown" by Rudyard Kipling
- holey The middle was punched out of Spanish dollars, creating two parts: a small coin, known as a "dump" in Australia, and a "holey dollar".
- holler Yes, Sah, he holler right down that chimney!
- hollow The world's big, beyond The Hollow."
- holly He went straight over to the Holly Sprig Inn, and I expect he did that because the inn was the last place he had seen his master.
- holy For having danced on a holy day.
- how Yes; how did you know?
- howl They knew that the howl was a bad sign; but neither spoke.
- howler But when winter comes, Howler and his friends get together and hunt in packs.
- hoyle I saw her walking down the stream five minutes ago with Mabel Hoyle.
- hull The action was continued till two in the afternoon, at which hour the English drew off with the loss of one ship of the line; taking in tow another, which was dismasted and damaged in the hull; and having sustained very great loss and damage in the rest of their vessels.
- owl But the night he started to make a journey to the Old Pasture, his mind was so full of Old Man Coyote and Granny and Reddy Fox that he wholly forgot Hooty the Owl.
- Holt Hugh, wondering how Mr Carnaby knew, at that distance, what was going on, found that Holt was no longer by his side.
- Howell For about one year, at irregular intervals, a young minister of the name of J. B. Howell, devoted one hour each week to her instruction, and she made some advancement, novel as his method was; but in June last he went to Brazil as a missionary, since which time she has been without instruction until recently.
- Howled He howled louder and louder, and struggled so hard that he broke away from his cords and bands.
- Hal Sure I'll tell you about Hal-if I can."
- Holley Chopin's musical ancestry is easily traced; as Poe had his Holley Chivers, Chopin had his Field.
- howls The cries and howls ceased as suddenly as they had begun.
- he'll My opinion is he'll stand on the law."
- hole He jeered them, and said that the melon was excellent; until at last one of them swore he should not eat it all, and, putting his pistol through the hole in the door, shot his friend dead; they then walked away, laughing at their own cleverness in shooting him so neatly through the hole.