What is the correct spelling for HOWAIIEN?
This word (Howaiien) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOWAIIEN
- gawain The chronicles of Charlemagne, Of Merlin and the Mort d'Arthure, Mingled together in his brain With tales of Flores and Blanchefleur, Sir Ferumbras, Sir Eglamour, Sir Launcelot, Sir Morgadour, Sir Guy, Sir Bevis, Sir Gawain .
- haitian Why could he not stain his skin coffee-color, like a Haitian boy?
- happen I told you that would happen !
- harden He saw the spot on her cheeks slowly grow and her eyes commence to harden .
- haven "No," ses he, "I don't see into that, unless it's because we're both haven a tough time of it."
- hawaii Hawaii had been one of the subjects of study, so the Hawaii an note was dominant throughout.
- hawaiian Roberts and the fat Hawaiian wit had many encounters that kept the table stirred.
- heaven Is he in heaven , or in earth, or under earth, or on earth?
- howard 8 Carlisle, Charles Howard , first Earl of, vi.
- howling Indeed, the wind was howling more furiously than ever, and the big ship plunged and rolled in a way which made it difficult to keep our feet.
- hoyden If the country girl is no longer the hoyden that swung on the gates and romped in the hay, neither has she the innocent thought of the olden days.
- owen Oh, don't feel that way about it, Owen !
- swain Get Swain to swing around to the south and comb the lower gulches of the Roaring Fork.
- twain And there was a small dark girl with eyes feverishly bright who watched her; and whenever the glances of the twain met, the big woman glared and the small one sneered and showed her white teeth.
- wain Two years later, in 1821, at the age of forty-five, he painted "The Hay Wain ," to which I have referred at length in the opening chapter.
- Hawing Will you stop hemming and hawing and shilly-shallying around and come to the point!
- Hewing As Captain Ermsted's widow and-" he spoke as one hewing his way-"the chosen friend of the Rajah, your position in the State is one of considerable difficulty-possibly even of danger.
- Bowen Shan't we give Betty Bowen -her commonly used name-the benefit of the doubt?
- Hayden When they came downstairs together, Beatrice, statuesque and erect in her trailing draperies, and Mrs. Cunningham secretly wondering where on earth Beatrice Hayden had got such a magnificent dress and what she had done to herself to make her look as she did-a man came through the hall.
- Hawaiians At this time the Hawaiians knew nothing about fire.
- hornier And since manual labour cherishes silently or openly a bitter grudge against intellectual labour, the latter has to protect itself by a pretence of sturdy simplicity; when two teachers are competing for the head-mastership of a classical school each tries to prove that he has the hornier hand.
135 words made from the letters HOWAIIEN
4 letter words made from HOWAIIEN:aeon, anew, anio, anow, awen, awni, ehow, eini, eiwa, enoh, eoan, ewha, haei, hani, hano, hawe, hawi, hawn, hawo, hean, heon, hewa, hewn, hiei, hino, hioi, hiwa, hoai, hoan, hoei, hone, howa, howe, hwan, hwon, ieah, iino, inoa, inwa, iowa, iwao, iwon, naho, neah, neoh, nieh, noah, nowa, nowe, nwah, oahe, oanh, oena, ohai, ohne, ohwi, owen, owia, owne, wahn, wain, wane, weah, wean, whae, when, whin, wine, woah, woan.
3 letter words made from HOWAIIEN:ain, ane, ani, awe, awn, eon, han, hao, haw, hen, hew, hie, hin, hoe, how, inh, ion, iwo, neo, new, now, one, owe, own, wan, wei, wen, who, win, woe, won.
6 letter words made from HOWAIIEN:anhwei, wahine, wainio, weihai, wenhai, wenhao.
5 letter words made from HOWAIIEN:aowei, einai, haine, hanoi, heian, heino, heiwa, henio, hoani, honea, howea, howen, inaho, inawe, ionia, iowan, iwein, nehow, nihei, nihoa, nowai, ohain, ohwia, waihi, wehni, whine, whino, winai.