What is the correct spelling for HOWD?
This word (Howd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOWD
- hod This master, having come to Rome at the time when the Loggie of the Papal Palace were being built for Leo under the direction of Raffaello da Urbino, carried the pail, or we should rather say the hod , full of lime, for the masons who were doing the work, until he had reached the age of eighteen.
- hold It is because of his hold upon them. Shall hymn you in a harbour story told. This is the faith that I have held and hold, – Ballade to Our Lady of Czestochowa by Hilaire Belloc
- hood The Robin Hood legends were popular among them. I've got some questions for you Lord, 'cause my mentality's hood So why's that everything that's bad for me feels so good? – Child of the Night by Ludacris
- how How good monsieur is! Or why, or how, As long as I love him now. – When Did I Fall In Love by Unknown Author
- howdy If she had answered that last smile of his, or if she were showing, now, any tendency at all to look out the window, he might have returned; but no, howdy after farewell lacked dignity.
- howe I wish you were all going back to England with General Howe !
- howl The next thing he knew the ball struck him fairly on the nose, and, with a howl of pain and surprise, he disappeared under the water.
- Hoed I cultivate my orchard with a disc harrow followed by a common harrow, until they begin to bear; plant corn, potatoes or other hoed crop in a young orchard.