What is the correct spelling for HOWERD?
This word (Howerd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOWERD
- bowed And with this he bowed and rapidly disappeared. In the crowd I tried not to smile But I smiled And then he bowed – In a Crowd of Thousands by Unknown Author
- cowed "Anything," replied Mademoiselle Brun, with a direct gaze, which somehow cowed the nun.
- herd Never with a herd Prettiest mare I've ever seen You'll have to take my word – Chestnut Mare by the byrds
- hewer A fiddle wrought this, or rather genius, in whose hand a jews-harp is the lyre of Orpheus, a fiddle the harp of David, a chisel a hewer of heroic forms, a brush or a pen the scepter of souls, and, alas!
- hoard So, when I looked at you, standing there with your hoard I was waiting in the queue, looking at the board – Fit But You Know It by the streets
- howard ya betta duck like howard because i got power just like a forward I come through the lane – Outstanding by lil wayne
- owed All the grinding time I pay the debt that's owed I walk along the lonely road – Lonely Road by everlast
- Hoed If we occasionally suffered severe pain, we as often experienced great pleasure, and I have contemplated a well-hoed ridge of potatoes on that bush farm, with as much delight as in years long past I had experienced in examining a fine painting in some well-appointed drawing-room.
- Hoped He still hoped, but he wasn't sure.
- Howled And the hateful monstrosity of it all howled aloud under the pale sky where the first pure, twinkling stars were gleaming.
- Lowed The host affirmed, the hostess denied, the labourers hurled abuses at one another, the girls uttered war cries, the baby woke up and screamed in its cradle, and the calves lowed in answer to the loud mooing of the cows, whom evening had driven near the house door.
- Rowed So they got into the tailor's boat, and rowed away round the point to a sandy bay where they had nothing to fear from rocks on this their first experiment.
- Towed Let him place the two models to race, each towed by a line carried over a pulley, with a weight at the end of the line.
- Vowed She vowed she should never forgive her.
- mowed A dreadful fire was accordingly opened upon them, and they were mowed down by hundreds, while they stood waiting for orders.
- showed They showed us all over the place ...
65 words made from the letters HOWERD
4 letter words made from HOWERD:deor, dero, dher, dhow, doer, dohr, dorh, drew, dweh, ehow, eohr, eroh, hedo, herd, hero, hodr, hoer, hord, hore, howe, odeh, oder, owed, ower, redo, reho, rhew, rohe, wehd, wehr, whod, word, wreh, wroe.
3 letter words made from HOWERD:dew, doe, doh, dre, edo, hew, hod, hoe, how, ode, oed, ore, owe, red, rho, rod, roe, row, wed, who, woe.
5 letter words made from HOWERD:doreh, dower, herod, hoder, horde, hower, howre, rohde, whore, woehr.