What is the correct spelling for HOWEVERY?
This word (Howevery) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HOWEVERY
- bowery Some said that Dolph Heyliger watched in the haunted house with pistols loaded with silver bullets; others, that he had a long talk with the spectre without a head; others, that Doctor Knipperhausen and the sexton had been hunted down the Bowery lane, and quite into town, by a legion of ghosts of their customers.
- every This was what happened every day; and now she suddenly made up her mind that it should never happen again.
- heaver "And used much as a coal heaver would use them.
- hewers Some kinds of workmen, especially coal-hewers, and iron-puddlers, earn twice that amount in good years, and are in fact better paid than schoolmasters, ministers of religion, and upper clerks.
- hoary He was locked desperately with John Gale, who flung him about and handled him like a child, fighting like an old gray wolf, hoary with years and terrible in his rage.
- hoover He scaned the remainder of the answer deliberately and with care, then handed it to Mr. Hoover, asking him to read it; the Judge meantime watching him with an intensified if not admiring gaze.
- Hoovers Oh, Dolly, I do try to be cheerful, but it's such a long time since they left me with the Hoovers!
- hosiery You would be surprised to learn of the vast army of poets and novelists and dramatists who dispense four-in-hands, collars, buttons and hosiery six days in the week and who go a-picnicking on the seventh, provided it does not rain.
- Hove I saw that the brig was riding at single anchor and hove short, and I expected that Dubois was waiting for an opportunity of slipping out of the harbour before the frigate was prepared to follow him.
- hover Or was she-was she not rather devoted to his "interests," to those nebulous attendants that hover round a man like shadows in the night?
- Hovered The calf, tied helpless, lay near by, and the cow hovered close, uneasy, but lacking courage for a rush.
- hovers It is the belief of the Accaways that the spirit of the deceased hovers over the dwelling in which death took place, and that it will not tolerate disturbance.
- howe Lancaster answered in an eloquent and witty speech, and after a brief reply from Howe the case was submitted.
- however I did, however, enquire about him yesterday.
- Howsoever Howsoever, no one ought to stand about hot wether in the sarvice of his country, even ef he don't git a salary, or have a contrack, or some brother or son where he kin make a pile.
- Lowery By George H. Lowery, Jr.
- showery His breezy and showery effects, blowing wind, rustling grasses, waving trees, and wet rain, were occasionally the subjects of banter from his fellow Academicians and others.
- thievery The accumulated products of a century's thievery!
- very "Very well," she said.
- waver Bashville's color began to waver, and his voice to need increased control.
- we've We've done all we could, and there's nothing left but for them to bear it.
- weary You have walk the long, hard way, and are very weary.
- weaver This third was Sandy Weaver, an old hand, a little man characterized by his gentle eyes and soft voice and known across many miles as an individual in whom the truth did not abide.
- wherever Go wherever you please; for the time you are the master here.
- Whoever See here, are you enough yourself to take care of yourself, if I leave you and go after them-whoever they are?