What is the correct spelling for HOYRS?
This word (Hoyrs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOYRS
- hays C. A. Hays , 11 Pa.
- hoarse "Bill," and Tom's voice sank to a deep hoarse whisper, "I believe that The Twins have staked Martin's place over the river."
- horse I'll have to take your horse , Kent.
- horus Horus, however, and Osiris were but forms of the same deity.
- hours Still, you see, I had to start on the moment, and I rode most of twenty-four hours in the rain.
- Hers Peter's eyes sought her eyes-his eyes were miserable and so were hers-but her mouth was hard and laughing.
- Hires This board determines the length of term; it hires and dismisses teachers, procures supplies and performs all the functions authorized by law.
- Houris Among the twenty or so young ladies at our hotel, were two who would attract the attention and excite the admiration of any assemblage, two sisters from Chicago, beautiful as houris.
- horns The ears and base of the horns are cold, the coat staring.
- hares It was the mark of Ida's eloquence that she started more hares than she followed, and she gave but a glance in the direction of this one; going on to say that the very proof of her treating her husband like an angel was that he had just stolen off not to be fairly shamed.
- horrors Poor Ruth, contented with her mission, laying on her bed a dress that would astonish Hubert by contrast with the prim grey horrors of old time, little guessed how too thoroughly she had let in the light to Helena's young eyes!
- hoes Often Mr. G. and the other gentleman had gone to the field, when it was so dark that they could not see to call the roll, and the negroes have all lain down on their hoes , and slept till the light broke.