What is the correct spelling for HREAD?
This word (Hread) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HREAD
- bread In it she had a basket of bread and butter. I miss your soup and I miss your bread And a letter in your writing doesn't mean you're not dead – Cactus by David Bowie
- dread She awoke nights, heavy with a dread she could not name. Th' ambitious Gaul beholds with secret dread Her thunder aim'd at his aspiring head, – A Letter from Italy by Joseph Addison
- head And having once turned round walks on, And turns no more his head ; Because he knows, a frightful fiend Doth close behind him tread. – Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, The by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- heard I had never heard of the man.
- heat What can be better than "heat," "light," "sound"?
- heed "That's what I hae to heed , I ken," murmured Aggie.
- Had And so it had.
- Haired A grey-haired officer in the uniform of a general came forward with his sword in his hand and said in excellent English, but with a shake in his voice: "You are General French, I presume?
- Freda She came aft to the next thwart, and when he felt steadier he said: You have saved my life, Freda ; but thanks are idle now, for your own is in danger.
41 words made from the letters HREAD
3 letter words made from HREAD:ade, adh, are, dah, dre, ear, era, rad, red.
5 letter words made from HREAD:daher, dareh, dehar, dehra, hader, hared, heard, herad, herda, radhe, rahed, redha, rhead, rheda.
4 letter words made from HREAD:dare, deah, dear, dher, drah, edah, ehad, hard, hare, head, hear, hera, herd, raed, rahd, rahe, read, rhea.