What is the correct spelling for HSORT?
This word (Hsort) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HSORT
- hart Ik wil jou hart Wij horen samen en nooit meer nooit meer apart – Baby by Ian Thomas
- hoot The hoot of an owl rang out mournfully in answer to the plaintive whine of the skulking panther.
- host First, the host began to ask him who he was, and from what land, but he did not inquire about his name.
- hot It was no day for hot food.
- hurt Are you hurt, madam?
- short Now, short and sweet.
- soot He had written fourteen long letters, twenty-eight shorter ones, and eighteen notes, four of which were written in pencil, one in blood, and another in soot and water.
- sort Of course they mean all the more, that sort.
- sot He was lookin' admirin'ly at Dorothy, and Miss Meechim went and sot down between 'em, and Tommy come and set with me agin.
- Hast Then be not mou'de, nor count it such a sinn, To will in thee what thou hast done in him."
- Hist 1270. Compare Walsingham's tone with regard to the Pope, Hist.
- Hurst "It is important," said Mr. Hurst.
- SORTA "Too bad we jus' can't sorta cut a few head outta that theah herd," Kirby said wistfully.