What is the correct spelling for HSORT?
This word (Hsort) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HSORT
- hart In the woods of Malecomb only the seven knights who most loved Maudlin remained staunch; and they were spurred by hope, because when they now sighted it it seemed as though the hart began to tire, and its rider drooped. Ik wil jou hart Wij horen samen en nooit meer nooit meer apart – Baby by Ian Thomas
- hoist But no one was found in the city to take the Confederate flags down, and hoist the starry banner in their place; so a battery of ships' guns was landed and hauled through the streets till it reached the City Hall, and there it was placed in position to cover every point of approach.
- hoot The hoot of an owl rang out mournfully in answer to the plaintive whine of the skulking panther.
- host First, the host began to ask him who he was, and from what land, but he did not inquire about his name.
- hot It was no day for hot food.
- hurt Are you hurt , madam?
- short Now, short and sweet.
- soot He had written fourteen long letters, twenty-eight shorter ones, and eighteen notes, four of which were written in pencil, one in blood, and another in soot and water.
- sort Of course they mean all the more, that sort .
- sot He was lookin' admirin'ly at Dorothy, and Miss Meechim went and sot down between 'em, and Tommy come and set with me agin.
- Hast Then be not mou'de, nor count it such a sinn, To will in thee what thou hast done in him."
- Hist 1270. Compare Walsingham's tone with regard to the Pope, Hist .
- Hurst "It is important," said Mr. Hurst .
- SORTA "Too bad we jus' can't sorta cut a few head outta that theah herd," Kirby said wistfully.