What is the correct spelling for HSOT?
This word (Hsot) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HSOT
- hoot The mere glare of the lights and hoot of the whistle seemed to throw them into a panic.
- host Nasmyth was content to stay, and he felt that it would be a kindness to his host .
- hot "I guess that stick's quite hot enough," he observed.
- shot On the night before the case was to have been called, she shot herself."
- sot I sot down on a fallen tree and thought that all out, while the trees round about made a whisperin' with their leaves over the head o' that there sneeze 'ood that was doomed so to speak, by reason o' my cows, and the necessity of keepin' 'em out o' the rain in the winter.