What is the correct spelling for HSOTS?
This word (Hsots) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HSOTS
- host Jeremiah was the host, and had been a married man.
- hostess They have both left Runton Place at a moment's notice, and without taking leave of their host and hostess.
- Shots Shots were fired, but for the most part it was a hand-to-hand struggle.
- SITS Which is the better-the ghost that sits Counting shadowy coin all day, Or the man that puts his hope and trust In a thing whose value is only his lust?
- sets Your arm, girl; it is time to go to sleep, the sun sets.
- posts "Perhaps you think that I shall not be able to ride so many posts in succession, but you needn't be afraid on that score:" "The horse might give in; you might have a fall, and I know that I should feel obliged to stop, and I am in a hurry.
- ghosts It had been a ghost's lips that had touched me last night; yet surely no ghosts could have been so beautiful or seemed so real.
- sorts Yes, all sorts of things happen in a year that one never thought of at the beginning of it.
- hats When the young men went, Flora and Hilda, who had their hats on, walked away with them.
- hits If in our elections we do not always get the best-perhaps few elections ever did-we at least do not perpetuate forever in privilege our mistakes or our good hits.
- hosts Nay, if you even show a little courtesy to the monks, your hosts, they will be glad to talk to you and tell you of their lives and their desires.
- hoots And he could find nothing better to reply than "Hoots!"