What is the correct spelling for HTAVE?
This word (Htave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HTAVE
- halve Bunkers guard the corners of the green, and the putting is billowy and difficult; in fact, a four is far more likely to win the hole than to halve it. There are plenty more good holes: the ninth, a short hole, which demands the most accurate of iron shots, and the fourth, with its green on a sloping, narrow neck among the hills.
- hate Surely I have reason to hate her." Sign'd kings' blank charters to kill whom they hate; Nor are they vicars, but hangmen to fate. – Satire III by John Donne
- have Yet what have I done?
- heave Not to heave it out into space, but to give it up to mile a second vertical velocity.
- Dave "It'll be my hit, then, I guess," smiled Dave wearily.
- heaved Gratton heaved himself up with a groan.