What is the correct spelling for HU?
This word (Hu) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HU
- au Au plaisir, mais pas au revoir."
- cu Value of fur product, $129,578. Number of farm animals in the Province, 1881: horses, 590,298; oxen, 23,263; milch cows and other cattle, 1,678,904; sheep, 1,359,178; swine, 700,922. Latest reported timber product: white pine, 12,262,570 cu.
- eu At the junction of the canal with the Eu-ho there was no lock nor flood-gate; the gentle current of the former was interrupted only from place to place, by loose planks let down in grooves cut in stone piers.
- gu A leadan dualach sios m' a cluasaibh Chuir gu buaireadh fir a' bhraighe, Fleasgaich uaisl' a' sri mu 'n ghruagaich, 'N ti tha 'gruaim ris 's truagh a charamh, Ach b' annsa leath' cuman 'us buarach, 'S dol do 'n bhuaile mar chaidh h-arach, Langanaich cruidh-laoigh m' an cuairt di, 'S binne sud na uaisle chraiteach.
- ha I mention no names; but it's rather odd, that when I am speaking of hollow-hearted friends, you should at once name Mr. Tag-rag-ah, ha, Mr. Titmouse!
- he Ses he, 'Oh, Lord!
- hf GAMEN, s. game, sport, T. ii. 38, iii. 250; Game, sport, 3. 539; 22. 61; A 853, D 1275, G 703, H 100; joke, jest, 7. 279; E 733; amusement, fun, merriment, T. v. 420; HF. 886; L. 33, 489; A 2286, 4354, B 2030, 3740, 3981, 4452; Games, pl. contests, B 4. p 11. 113. A. S. gamen.
- hg Pressure Boiling Point Boiling Point Boiling Point Mm. Hg. to 1deg.
- hi Hi, oh, Brothah Jim, at it agin?
- hm "Ah, yes; machine thirty; hm, hm, Reddy Davis.
- hq 1st Army Corps, Sgt. Mjr. Race 2d Army Hq., Lt. Col. Burke H. Sinclair, Colo.
- hr R, at the head of a word, is strongly breathed, as Hr in Anglo-Saxon, as Hhrong, the rong of a ladder.
- H 100 grams 3 h.
- Du 3400. Inns: H. du Var; France.
- HS MS > Moderate sulphate resistant cement MH, MHL > Moderate heat cement HE, HEL > High early strength cement LH, LHL > Low heat cement HS > High sulphate resistant; generally develops strength less rapidly than the other types.
- BU When the Sultan was in difficulties towards the end of 1902, and the star of Bu Hamara was in the ascendant, Sir Arthur Nicolson, our Minister in Tangier, ordered all British subjects to leave the inland towns for the coast.