What is the correct spelling for HUAGE?
This word (Huage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUAGE
- age What does it matter, seeing that the maid married a butcher at Beccles and died years since at the good age of ninety and five? Witness the end of an age As another begins you can face my rage – Forward Go! by hed pe
- gauge If the edge of the gauge meets the tops of the threads, then their depth is correct. Lift like a twelve gauge Leavin' in a daze Cause snow is in a rage Praisin' like a preacher – Creative Child by snow
- hag And from that day to this she never came back to the house of the Hag of the Ashes.
- Hagar In Elderkin's case the "one thing" was a ship of his own, and now that she loomed at last over his horizon, he found that it was this old Hagar of the high seas, the mistress and not the wife, who, in spite of himself, absorbed his consciousness.
- HAGS It lay swollen and featureless, and two busy hags lifted it up and packed it tight with wisps of hay, and mechanically uttered shrieks and moans.
- Hague "I shall go to the Hague to-morrow," Constance repeated, tremulously.