What is the correct spelling for HUBBEL?
This word (Hubbel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUBBEL
- bubble These people make it their business to have new schemes and shares to offer just when people are in a mind to buy, that is, during a bubble or time of excited trade.
- herbal For him literature had never existed and printing ended in the year 1600. But I was sorry when he left me at Constantinople, where he counted on striking the track of a Bohemian herbal , printed at Prague, and never more to be read by any of the sons of man.
- hobbes If Hobbes carries his study with him, and his pen and his inkstand in the top of his cane, so let him carry them.
- hobble The best lining is a piece of soft wash leather at least two inches wider than the hobble straps.
- hubble "Oh, then," said Frank, "they'd roll them in the waists of their sarongs, and save them to cut up and smoke in their hubble -bubbles to-morrow."
- hubbub One day Smith, while absent for some minutes from the store, was attracted back again by something of a hubbub going on therein.
- humble He was very humble .
- rubble Mademoiselle Brun made her way to the spot where the pathway was suddenly cut short by the avalanche of rock and rubble and soil.
- Hobbled Reddy Fox hobbled along up the long hall and out the front door.
- Humbler Hair cropping was by no means confined to the humbler ranks of society.
- bbl Sew. Circle, Bbl . of C., for Lexington, Ky.
- hobbles They had evidently been disturbed by their friends the natives, for their tracks were split up, and those brought on had their hobbles broken.