What is the correct spelling for HUBBLE?
This word (Hubble) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUBBLE
- bubble The draught of air was extremely weak, and scarce furnished impulse enough to the sail to raise a bubble alongside.
- hobble There was only one person in the house, or maybe in the world, whose coming made that noise, that mingled hobble , rush, and tap: Grandma.
- humble Oh, Mr. Sly how yuh humble, nah rumble – Foundation by Beenie Man
- Hobbled Guy, Toby, and I, having dismounted and allowed our horses to drink at the pool, hobbled them and let them go away to feed, while we sat down in a shady spot to discuss our provisions.
- Humbler He knew that none of the humbler inhabitants of the town would venture near such a place at such a time, nor could he think of any one else who was likely to be there.
- hobbles Or to stop the old man of sixty, as he hobbles down the hill, with never a thought of youth or spring in his heart, not a hope in his pocket, and his faith long since run dry-to stop him and say: 'See, here are thirty years; I have no use for them.