What is the correct spelling for HUBBO?
This word (Hubbo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUBBO
- bubo  The great horned owl, Bubo virginianus subarcticus (Hoy), found throughout the region north nearly to the limit of trees.
- hob His greater weight o'erbore them both; he broke away and his hob -nailed boots, lashing out, bit the flesh of O'Mara's temple-they tore the turf where his face had been.
- hobby But, you see, it's your hobby .
- hub In a country where chimney swallows nest in deserted houses, and sand martins burrow in the sides of wells, who wonders at the flicker's thinking that the side of a haystack, the hollow of a wheel-hub, or the cavity under an old ploughshare, is an ideal home?
- hubble In India, the lower orders use a hookah or hubble bubble, which is made of a cocoa-nut shell well cleaned out, having a hole through the soft eye of the shell, and another on the opposite side, a little lower down, the first of which is used for the chauffoir, and the other to suck or draw the smoke from.
- hubbub Again a hubbub arose.
- hubs Look at the water now, up to the hubs of the wheels!
- HBO Brian Baker (tennis) (born 1985), American professional tennis player Brian Baker (The Wire), police officer on the HBO drama The Wire Brian Baker (diplomat) (born 1944), former Canadian diplomat and Ambassador to Denmark Brian Baker (politician), American politician and Missouri State Representative Brian Baker (producer), American engineer and producer for bands including Blue October Brian Baker, Australian singer for The Makers and others Brian Baker (runner) (born 1970), American track and field athlete and coach Brian Edmund Baker (1896–1979), World War I flying ace
- HEB They called the village we took along with the Chief, Bashkai, and the first village we took, Er-Heb.
- Huber Some spirited drawings of Huber represent him behind the scene teaching, scolding, encouraging the actors; you might have thought you heard his loud bravo!
- hubby "When hubby s gone to Brighton, And I ve sent the cook to bed, Oh who's that a-knocking on the window!"