What is the correct spelling for HUESSIEN?
This word (Huessien) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUESSIEN
- essen Essen Abbey, founded in 845 by Altfrid, Bishop of Hildesheim and Gerswid, who became the first abbess, had been connected with the Liudolfings since its foundation.
- guessing As he thought, remembering a little, guessing more, a hard smile, the old bitter smile came to his lips. I've pushed a few buttons, left all you cats guessing It's Whedo Garcia, bia, who you stressin'? – Ticking Away by everlast
- hesse The Synod of Dort, as intimated, was held in 1618, and had divines in it from Switzerland, Hesse , the Palatinate, Bremen, England, and Scotland.
- hessian Already the Hessian soldiers began to steal all manner of eatables from the farms this side of Schuylkill.
- hissing This snake was regarded by every one as exceedingly venomous and most dangerous on account of its irascible temper and habit of coming at you and hissing loudly, its head and neck raised, and striking at your legs.
- hussein The sight of Hussein Khan, and Helston, whose disguise made him look every inch a sirdar of the Gularzai-in which capacity, by the way, Melian had greatly admired him-allayed their natural suspiciousness.
- hussite It was in the outer chamber of the Duchess Joan, which looks to the north, that the three captains usually sat-burly Peter Balta, stiff-haired, dry-faced, keen-eyed-Alt Pikker, lean and leathery, the life humour within him all gone to fighting juice, his limbs mere bone and muscle, a certain acrid and caustic wit keeping the corners of his lips on the wicker, and, a little back from these two, George the Hussite , a smaller man, very solemn even when he was making others laugh, but nevertheless with a proud high look, a stiff upper lip, and a moustache so huge that he could tie the ends behind his head on a windy day.
- lessen That a soil affording a rather hard, smooth surface, will afford less burrows for curculio, and consequently lessen their ravages, is no doubt true.
- hussies My, the brazen hussies !
142 words made from the letters HUESSIEN
5 letter words made from HUESSIEN:ehess, ehnes, eines, eisen, enshi, ensis, ensue, esens, eshun, esnes, essen, heins, heise, heiss, henes, hense, henss, hesse, heuss, hinse, huene, husen, husin, iesus, inese, iness, inuse, ishee, ishun, isshu, issue, isues, neihu, neues, neuse, neuss, niese, niess, nisus, seein, seeis, seenu, seine, seiun, senes, sense, sensu, sheen, shein, sheni, shies, shine, shuei, shuen, shune, shuns, siehe, siens, siese, sinhs, sinse, sinus, snees, snush, sushi, unies, unsee, useni, usine, ussie.
4 letter words made from HUESSIEN:eien, heen, hens, hess, heun, hisn, hiss, hsun, huei, hues, huie, huni, huse, husi, husn, huss, iesu, insh, inus, ness, neue, neus, nieh, nsui, seen, sees, sehn, sein, sene, sens, sesh, shin, shiu, shue, shui, shun, sieh, sine, sins, sise, suen, sues, suin, sush, unie, usen, uses, ushi.
3 letter words made from HUESSIEN:ene, ese, hen, hie, hin, hue, hun, hus, ies, inh, nee, nsu, see, sen, sin, sis, sse, sue, sun, sus, unh, uni, uns, use.