What is the correct spelling for HUF?
This word (Huf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUF
- hf BUSH, s. 1. 89; HF. 485; A 1517, 1527, E 2155, 2208; Busshes, pl. 9. 34; B 3. m 1. 2.
- hub 462 represents the common sunk key, the head h forming a gib for use in extracting the key, which is done by driving a wedge between the head and the hub of the work.
- hud Hud. Good Borduc, we will leave the throne at home.
- hue Involuntarily Mr. Livingstone glanced at 'Lena; whose face wore a scarlet hue as she hastily quitted the table.
- huff Some members had gone home in a huff ; others had refused to sign a document fraught with untold evils to the country.
- hug Generally speaking a coxswain should hug the shore when going against tide or stream, and should keep in mid-stream when going with it.
- hum He sought out the fields to gaze at the trees and the corn and the waters, to listen to the quails that sing like fountains and to the falling of the weavers' looms and the hum of the telegraph wires.
- hun Who could blame a Hun when the British were such fools and forgery of receipts so easy?
- hus The troops of the Empire marched into Prague, adventurers of many nations swarmed into the city and settled there while Jesuits set about bringing back the citizens into the fold of the Roman Church by lighting bonfires with the works of the earnest divines who followed in the footsteps of John Hus and the reformers.
- hut Our host found quarters for him, in the log hut of a brother, who dwelt a short half-mile off.
- uhf general assessment: inadequate for a modern country; fixed-line telephone density remains less than 1 per 100 persons; mobile-cellular telephone subscribership has been increasing rapidly and is approaching 25 per 100 persons domestic: modernizing; introducing digital systems; trunk systems include VHF and UHF microwave radio relay links, and some fiber-optic cable in cities international: country code - 880; landing point for the SEA-ME-WE-4 fiber-optic submarine cable system that provides links to Europe, the Middle East, and Asia; satellite earth stations - 6; international radiotelephone communications and landline service to neighboring countries (2007)
- Hui Drawn by Faucher-Gudin, from a painting on the tomb of Hui .
- HUH Huh, I don't see how I could have made such a mistake."
1 words made from the letters HUF
3 letter words made from HUF:uhf.