What is the correct spelling for HUFFF?
This word (Hufff) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUFFF
- buff Life to him is, plain enough, Still a game of blind man's buff .
- cuff He struck the visgy out of the child's grasp, set his foot on it, and with an open-handed cuff sent him floundering into a sand-heap.
- duff She was called the 'Admiral Duff ,' commanded by Richard Strange, from St. Christopher and St. Eustachia, laden with sugar and tobacco, and bound to London.
- guff You'd better not say too much; I've stuck by you when worse men would have a' given you the cold shake, an' don't intend to take any guff , especially since I've had sich hard work to get us out of the scrape you jumped into.
- hf A = HO = HF + FO = FO - FH = x - f, A' = H'O' = H'F' + F'O' = F'O' - F'H' = x' - f',
- hoof He had them scootin a hoof On every single roof – Leroy The Red Necked Reindeer by joe diffie
- huffy How huffy you will be to your best friend!
- luff Give him a volley of small shot, also your prow and broadside as before, and keep your luff !
- puff It went out like a candle-flame before a puff of wind.
- ruff The fencing-master grasped the front of his ruff with his left hand and set the glass on the table with his right.
- Huffed They were like the wolf of pre-atomic days who huffed and puffed to blow the house down.
- HOFF She took two glasses a'most straight hoff.