What is the correct spelling for HUFFIN?
This word (Huffin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUFFIN
- boffin "Did you ever hear of the name of Boffin ?
- coffin Besides, the buildings which surrounded the golden coffin were nearly completed at the time of our departure." Or should I stay till the day that am off and Sick and Im coughing or sticked in a coffin – After Music by Werd (S.O.S.)
- hoofing "We found him out for a constitutional, hoofing it for Vernock.
- huff The hull family loved and petted her from Miss Huff and her old father down to Billy, who alternately petted and teased her.
- huffily "Well, I shan't do any good by sitting here," he said, a little huffily .
- huffing The professor was huffing back at her, rather mildly.
- huffy This was mortifying to little Gilby; his manner was quite huffy for some minutes after.
- muffin In other words, a muffin lasted him about as long as any one subject of discourse; and when the muffin was done, the subject was done.
- puffin Then Stantin got up, puffin like a porpuss.
- puffing Anyhow," he went on, puffing at his pipe, "don't let us quarrel.
- ruffian As for Alice, she had entertained a superstitious dread of him ever since Lydia had pronounced him a ruffian .
- Huffed The matter thus satisfactorily adjusted, the banquet proceeded, the merchants present being all delighted at seeing the said official, who was exceedingly, unpopular, "so well huffed by the Count."
- Luffing Standing gallantly on, she was soon out of the range of her adversary's fire; and, before the Boulognois had succeeded in convincing his superior of his error, their antagonist was on the other tack, and luffing across the wake of la Fontange.
- Muffing "We have just learnt," says a writer who was at Brussels at this time, "that Napoleon had left the capital of France on the 12th; on the 15th the frequent arrival of couriers excited extreme anxiety, and towards evening General Muffing presented himself at the hotel of the Duke of Wellington with despatches from Blucher.
- Ruffing The Declarer, therefore, should first look for a chance to ruff losing cards with his weak hand; when he does not find that opportunity, he should realize that the adversaries will attempt to do some ruffing themselves, and in nine cases out of ten, should exhaust the Trumps.
- Duffing The youngest pupil at Mecklemburg House was perfectly aware that the school was a "duffing" school, that Mr. Fletcher was a "duffing" principal, and that everything about the place was "duffing" altogether.
- Cuffing "The first day I saw you, I caught you amusing yourself with the terror of two little children, and I had the pleasure of cuffing you for it.
- Huffman The old Ginneral pushed his spectacles up on his forehead, run his fingers through his hair, an jumpin out of his cheer, walked across the room as if he was tarein mad, rite up to Mr. Huffman .
- Buffing I have examined a plate that was considered to possess a fine finish, and similar had produced good impressions; these same plates, when subjected to a long and light buffing, would present a surface no finer in appearance to the naked eye; but upon exposure to the solar radiation, would produce a well-defined image in one fourth less time than the plate without the extra buffing.