What is the correct spelling for HUFFLED?
This word (Huffled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUFFLED
- baffled He wanted to laugh, in thinking how he had baffled fate.
- huddled Nor did the others escape, those at Far End who also huddled and waited and would not believe.
- muffled In all the house his favourite room was the high, thin drawing-room with an old gold mirror at one end of it and a piano muffled in brown holland.
- ruffled Her hair was ruffled on her forehead and her cheeks were bright pink.
- Huffed But I huffed and I puffed and I hunted about-and at last I discovered our New York-the town we girls used to dream about at home in all those talks we had!
- Hulled At length, having lost her fore and main-top-masts, and her mizzen-mast having been shot away to the deck, and her fore-yard lying in two pieces on her shattered forecastle, and in a hundred places having been hulled with round shot, the English frigate was reduced to the last extremity.
57 words made from the letters HUFFLED
4 letter words made from HUFFLED:defu, delf, delu, deul, dhul, duel, duff, duhe, duhl, dule, edfu, eldh, fehl, feld, feud, flud, flue, fudh, fudl, fuel, fuhe, fuhl, fuld, fulf, held, helu, hued, huff, huld, hule, leff, lefh, lehd, lehf, leud, lude, luff, uffe, uhde, uhle.
5 letter words made from HUFFLED:dhule, flued.
3 letter words made from HUFFLED:dle, due, eff, ehf, eld, elf, fed, flu, hdl, hel, hud, hue, led, leu, uhf.