What is the correct spelling for HUFFLEPUFF?
This word (Hufflepuff) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUFFLEPUFF
- flap Swiftly Birnier rose and glided into his own chair in the deep shadow of the tent flap .
- flapper Mrs. Bindle, with great presence of mind, moved swiftly across the room, and caught the falsetto by the lapel of the coat just as he had opened his mouth to begin his solo verse, dealing with the knowledge acquired by a flapper from the country in the course of a fortnight's holiday in London.
- flipper I want to go squeeze his flipper ; I want to go squeeze everybody's flipper .
- flop And some of the lilies came out with such short bits of stalk you could scarcely hold them, and sometimes, flop !
- floppy I had remained in my sleeping-suit, with straw slippers and a soft floppy hat.
- flyleaf Was it the writing on the flyleaf that had stirred some forgotten memory?
- halfpenny He published all the picture-books of the day; and, out of his abundant love for children, he charged "nothing for either paper or print, and only a penny-halfpenny for the binding!"
- helper The burden would fall on Kemp, who would need a helper .
- helpful In the purchasing of provisions and stores the Pinzons were most helpful to Columbus and, it is not improbable, to themselves also.
- helping She has an object for saving what she can and knows the joy of helping to make home beautiful.
- huffily But you know, sir, said he, huffily , Burgh really didn't give himself away.
- Effluvia The best antidote yet discovered against this kind of slow poison is exercise; but the advantages of elevation, air, and water, on one hand, and disadvantages of crowd, smoke, and effluvia on the other, are trifles compared to intemperance.
- Helped "It cannot be helped.
- Herself I knew her when she was no more than a babby herself."
- Felipe The second proof of jealousy given by Felipe was, that he would not consummate his marriage until he had provided a house after his own fancy, which he arranged in this singular manner.
- helps "It helps , to cry sometimes," he said lamely.
- helpers "'He'll have to choose his helpers from among his own people,'" he quoted.
43 words made from the letters HUFFLEPUFF
3 letter words made from HUFFLEPUFF:eff, ehf, elf, flu, hel, hep, hue, leu, pel, pul, uhf.
4 letter words made from HUFFLEPUFF:fehl, flue, fuel, fufu, fuhe, fuhl, fulf, fulp, fulu, help, helu, huff, hule, hulu, hupe, leff, lefh, lehf, luff, pehl, pelf, pheu, puel, puff, puhl, pule, uffe, uhle.
5 letter words made from HUFFLEPUFF:fluff, hufuf, peulh, phule.