What is the correct spelling for HUGABLE?
This word (Hugable) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUGABLE
- arguable It is quite arguable indeed that it may be useful to cut out a section from general human biology which should include the parts of it that were specially interesting in connexion with the expression or generation of thought, emotion, and desire.
- cable On his return to the United States he retired to Philadelphia where he lived in the esteem of our nation and his friends until 1822 when his cable of life was cut and his soul launched on the ocean of eternity.
- equable The more I tried to collect myself, to resume the easy, equable feelings with which I had set forth in the morning, the less self-possessed I became.
- gabble Felix, who had spied the little messenger speeding up to the Captain, was already on his way to the rocks, and reached the party in good time; for draggled, drenched, and with clinging garments, they were so slow in getting on, that it was no delusion that the water was higher, and the rocks lower; and even Gertrude had neither breath nor spirits to gabble when that grave anxious face met her, and a strong careful hand lifted and helped, first her, then Lance, up and down every difficulty; and when she perceived how the newcomer avoided point-blank looking at the bare ancles that had sometimes to make long stretches, a burning red came up into her face, half of shame, half of indignation at being made ashamed.
- gable "Why, Mr. Holmes, when you were crawling in the shrubbery at High Gable I was up one of the trees in the plantation and saw you down below.
- hobble When at home in these latter days, old Butterwood had been content to have his garden cultivated, for he could still hobble about and look at that, and had left his fields to take care of themselves, until he should be well enough to be his own farmer, as he had always been.
- Humbler The little cabin upon the mountain was speedily added to, and fashioned into a comfortable-looking farmhouse of the humbler class.