What is the correct spelling for HUGED?
This word (Huged) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUGED
- hedged "I didn't say any such thing," hedged Alfred.
- heed Warning signs are flashing ev'ry where, but we pay no heed 'Stead of slowing down the place, we keep a pickin' up speed – Ninety Miles An Hour by Bob Dylan
- hug Where the cariboo crawl and the grizzly bear hug We did our dance on a Kodiac rug – When It's Springtime in Alaska by Hank Snow
- hugo The first printer in the city of York who can be traced with certainty was Hugo Goez, said to have been the son of Matthias van der Goez, an Antwerp printer.
- Ged "Don'd ged so oxcited, sir," cautioned the Dutch boy, with a wave of one pudgy hand.
- Hanged I would-and be hanged for it!"
- Hied So McNair to the city the next Monday hied, And left bold Captain Brown with his modest young bride.
- Hoed You stand beside the little trench and walk backward, and as you walk you hoe the loose earth back over the seeds; the same dirt that was hoed up you pull back again.
- Hugged "No, I won't say anything unkind to her," she answered, and Murchison hugged himself on a victory, for a promise was sacred to Charling.
- Husked In this barn we husked the corn in the November nights.
- Urged "But you must be faint," he urged.
- Hiked He and Scotty hiked over and found the young captain alone in his office.
- chugged They made a hilarious bunch as they chugged upstream past the straggling fishing-village, under the bridge, and on between the low banks of sedge and tough water-growth that lined the little river.