What is the correct spelling for HUGHE?
This word (Hughe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUGHE
- hag The hag caught the loathing in my glance, and laughed to herself as she wrenched at the knots, and de Gomeron, who was evidently in no mood to delay, hurried her efforts with a sharp 'Quick!
- hedge "A vengeance on her," said these wise men, "we did not make our hedge high enough."
- hg Hg for each degree rise in temperature.
- high We were of High Himalaya till the man who was the man before my father.
- higher Prices at Bruce's shop were higher than in Strachan's and Hewison's time.
- hog She's as independent as a hog on ice.
- hue And if I would tell by the lily-bell, I would think it was calm, white noon; And the violet's blue would tell by its hue Of the evening coming soon.
- hug Do kiss her and hug her, and tell her there's nothing we wouldn't do for her."
- huge In the meantime, you know, I had been staring like mad down through the water at the huge , shadowy mast just below me.
- hughes The business press speculated he had become a Howard Hughes -like recluse in his Gramercy Park mansion.
- hugo Perhaps he remembered the suit of armour of Big Hugo at Mallard Bois.
- Hugged And the chocolate old lady was hugged and kissed several times, and then Pen was at liberty to enjoy the delights of the seaside.
- Hugh 1369 Hugh de Wolvesey.
- Hodge "Yees, but I shall have the rewourd," said Hodge , showing his teeth.
- hugs Every man, it seems, has his pet delusions, which he hugs to his bosom and loves because they are his own.
- HUH Huh, where'd they git 'em from, I'd like to know?
- Hague Baron Hague had brought with him, for Rohscheimer's examination, a packet of rough diamonds.
- huger Huger and the infantry before him.