What is the correct spelling for HUGHER?
This word (Hugher) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUGHER
- higher 2577. If a woman puts a higher price on her goods, is it not the usual thing for a merchant to put a little additional on the price of the goods which he is to give her in exchange?
- hug I couldn't induce you to give me another hug , could I?
- huge A wild yell from Rufus followed when the three huge dogs at once leaped upon him.
- hughes Well, it's all settled with Hughes .
- hugo Hugo says every man has his price, and every woman too-Peter says so, too."
- hunger Still many hours might pass before then, and I was already suffering from thirst, though I was not troubled by hunger .
- Hugh I answered, "Nay, what to tell me of Sir Thomas More's Wife, or of Hugh Grotius's Wife, when I was the Wife of John Milton?"
- huger It seemed huger than ever from this viewpoint, and the men below them were dwarfed.